Q3. How can I access the Global Out Roaming service?
Ans: If you have a Tata Indicom Broadband/Wi-Fi account then you can use the same User Name to access the Global Roaming service.
Using the iPass client:
Download the iPass client, click here
1. Launch iPass Connect.
2. The iPass Connect mobility manager will display your available networks. Select Tata Indicom Wi-Fi from the list of wireless networks.
3. Enter your ID and password when prompted and click OK.
4. On your laptop, the iPassConnect icon in your system tray will animate once you are connected to the network.
To access Wi-Fi at our international ISP partner hotspots, follow these simple steps:
1. Check for the wireless networks available and latch on to the wireless network of our partner operator. You will get the partner operator’s login page
2. From the dropdown on the login page select ‘Tata Communications’ and click on submit. You will get Tata Indicom Broadband Wi-Fi login page
3. On the Tata Indicom Wi-Fi login page enter your Tata Indicom Broadband user name and password and click on login. You are now connected to Wi-Fi
4. Open a new browser window and start accessing internet