After successful login to the Internet using your login credentials at a hotspot, enable your VPN client and connect to your VPN server.
- Connectivity to internet
- VPN client installed on the system
- Login credentials to connect to respective VPN server
- VPN Server should allow a VPN client request initiated from private IP
In case you face any difficulty in connecting to a VPN, please check for the following:
- Check if internet is working by accessing any website.
- Check the availability of the VPN Services from your VPN service provider.
- Check with the VPN service provider if the VPN server accepts the request initiated from private IPs.
- Check if the required VPN client settings given by the VPN service provider are in place.
- In case all these checks are compliant, kindly contact our site administrator and/or your VPN administrator for further trouble shooting.
Our network is capable of supporting more than one user from the same organization connecting to the same VPN server.
Please note that some VPN connections do not allow general browsing once VPN is connected. This may be restricted by your VPN administrator and the property you are at may not be able to do anything about it.